A few things to blog about. First and saddest is Gwen was taking a bath and slipped chipping half of her front tooth away! She looks so WT and there is nothing to do about it. We just have to wait until she looses the tooth. I am just glad it doesn't bother her. It doesn't seem to be sensitive and it hasn't turned gray (like mine I know!).
Later that night I pretended I was still in High School and went to the midnight showing of New Moon! I wasn't disappointed (I like all movies). It was tons of fun and I am glad I got to reconnect with the Laveen gals.
The day we left for Monterey for Thanksgiving I went to Briant's class for his Thanksgiving performance and feast. The food was actually really yummy. Note to self: help Briant with his chester smile!

I am sorry about Gwen's tooth, she is still so cute. I hope you had a nice thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete