Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

I love my little silver tinsel tree...however the boys hate it! Every year they say that they are going to ask Santa for a "Green" tree. Well when we moved into this house there was a green tree left behind. Jared asked the boys this morning if they wanted to put it up in their room. They were jumping up and down they were so excited! They made snowflakes to hang on the tree...then decided to tape them to the front window (they wanted the tree to just have lights on it). This evening I was asking Jared if he knew where Max was. I found him fast asleep under the tree! Oh the simple pleasures!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Classic. I am happy to see you finally have a star on your tree Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... i am with you... we have a white tree with black ornaments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty stinkin cute. I think it's funny they hate the silver tree. Is it because Briant didn't like being the only one in preschool who didn't have a green tree?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty much! Am I scarring (sp?) my children?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Max, your Dad use to sleep under the christmas tree too! You look so sweet, I love both trees!

    ReplyDelete