Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Day

I didn't take many pictures of Christmas Day because I decided to enjoy the day rather than worry about documenting it. I have a hard time doing both! So this is what I got...

Gwen was happiest with the pretend cell phone and tiny stuffed dog from her stocking. By the end of the day I could squeeze the dog and collect about a cup of slobber!

Briant and Max were very excited about their gifts and very grateful.
They both told us that this was the best Christmas ever! They say that every year but it never gets old. Here they are playing with a miniature bowling set that was in Max's stocking.

They each got a huge Nerf gun. (a product of Black Friday shopping)

The long awaited basketball hoop was the crowd favorite this year! They have been playing on a little Fisher Price hoop that Briant got for his 1st birthday and we thought it was time for them to upgrade! Thanks to everyone that helped put it up Christmas Eve to make it a surprise!


Gwen very much enjoys the Snuggie that Shauna gave Jared for Christmas. I think she was hoping it would be more of a gag gift but Jared actually was excited to have it and uses it a lot!
We enjoyed the morning at home than went to the Burr's to talk to Jacob (Jared's brother on a mission). We finished up the day at my Mom's for dinner.

Derek gave rides in the basket of Rachel's bike that she rescued from my Dad's junk pile.

Cash and Derek
The brother's and Jared also got the dirt bike out and pulled each other on the rip stick! Some good white trash fun was had by all!

It was a very merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh, I love your new basketball hoop. The pictures were great!

    ReplyDelete