Oh boy here it goes....
I haven't blogged since September so here is an overload of pictures with short explanations. Once I catch up I can blog more detailed from now on....hopefully : )
Every Sunday we usually go on a bike ride, however, last Sunday my bike was stolen from outside of my friends house : (
So yesterday we went on a walk and by we and meant just Jared and I actually walked. Briant was too embarrassed to be seen in a wagon!
Last week I had the pleasure of doing my cousin Katie's hair for her wedding. She looked gorgeous!
My sister and cousins outside the Temple for Katie's wedding
The bride and I....I am aware that I wear this dress a lot, it's my comfy dress!
The bride and I....I am aware that I wear this dress a lot, it's my comfy dress!
Christmas Eve at my Mommas
Gwen was quit attached to baby Jesus. Thanks Mom for making baby Jesus a diaper, we all appreciated it!
The children in the nativity.
Can't forget about the pinata.
I don't have a picture of Briant hitting it but he ruined it for everyone else when he busted it open! (He was only the 3rd or 4th to hit it)
As I am looking at these pictures now, I am realizing that some where taken the weekend before. Oh well, we did the same thing at both parties.
The boy's wearing the pinata.
mmmm hot chocolate!
Gwen and the doll again.
Gwen was also very attached to Grandma that night. She wanted nothing to do with me.Just a random pic of how Gwen likes to dress herself.
Around Thanksgiving we went to Sunflower with my family for the day. I always intend to take a lot of pictures but get really lazy. This is the only picture I could find courtesy of Shauna. Gwen is very protective of her camping chair.
Ya, another picture of Gwen, I really do love all of my kids equal, she is the most willing to let me take pictures of her. I took this because she finally started holding her own breathing treatments! YEAH!Moving on to Halloween. Jenny and Neil were kind enough to host another Halloween party! It was so much fun, the cousin's LOVE getting together.
Here are Lyvi, Kenzi, and Gwen. Gwen, as is tradition, wore the pumpkin costume. Both Briant and Max wore it when they were 2. I made it a little more girly with tights and boots!
I guess I misunderstood the assignment. I thought we were ALL supposed to dress up. I do make a lovely brides maid don't you agree?
Most of the cousins and Granna (the pimp?). Max is the Grim Reaper next to the pimp. Briant, the Vampire, refused to get in the picture.
At Sarah's house Gwen brought back old times and hopped in the baby swing. (Sorry Sarah, that could be the reason the swing kicked the bucket)Most of the cousins and Granna (the pimp?). Max is the Grim Reaper next to the pimp. Briant, the Vampire, refused to get in the picture.
Just a couple of snap shots from Briant and Max's Halloween party's at school.
By the time I got around to buying pumpkins, all of the big ones were gone. So instead of carving pumpkins, we painted them.
Since Halloween was on a Sunday the kids handed out candy instead of Trick-0r-Treating. They were surprised how much fun it was. We always enjoy the company of the McAllister's.
Kendal's friend Jen decorated her house really spooky and she dressed up as a Screaming Banshee (sp?) She even had red contacts in! So Kendal and I took the kids over there to see it. Her boyfriend was kind enough to not jump out and scare us!
I don't remember what month this was but Sarah's baby, June, was blessed. She had us all over for lunch after. Those are some cute sisters.
This was a very sad day in Gwen's world. She couldn't stop saying "Baby head off " She looked so depressed that I went out and got her....
....this! It's amazing how clean they start out.
My Tow-Mater. For his birthday he requested a chocolate cake with his name in Junior Mints. I was grateful he wanted something I was capable of doing! Max is my most energetic child. He also makes me laugh the most. He is loving, crazy, happy, and sensitive. I often wonder if he feels ignored being the middle child, I try to make up for that. It has been 6 wonderful years with "Mad Max" (That's what the primary president calls him, she claims it's a compliment!) I Love You!





You owe me a swing!
ReplyDeleteI love your new family picture. That has to be kendals house. I remember being scared of Lyvi breaking her lady and man heads. Anyways, you owe me a swing!
yeah!!!! i loved katies hair!!! and you do make an amazing brides maid!!! :)
ReplyDeleteW-O-W!! Your BACKKK!! YAY!! I loved this post... it brought back so many FUN memories... thank you for that! ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat to have a catch up on the Burr family! Cute family photo. Isn't it so fun having a girl?! Marlee loves her dolls too. By the way, Marlee & I are in great need of hair cuts- I need to come to phx soon.
ReplyDeleteKaren!!! Your family is so darn cute! I love the new photo. You look like a 70's fashion model! love all the catching up with your photos. I's so crazy to see others kiddos getting older. I still feel as though mine are babies :) You are just the cutest girl ever!
ReplyDeleteKatie's hair looks awesome. I'm surprised she didn't want you as a bridesmaid after that Halloween costume.
ReplyDeleteps Gwen's decapitated doll is disturbing.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving every single picture of Gwen! And her poor doll. I second Shauna's comment.. Your header is too cute.
ReplyDeleteKaren I loved the blog. The kids are really growing. I wish we lived closer.
ReplyDeletenow its your turn to catch up again!!!! :)
ReplyDelete