A loooooong overdue WELCOME HOME JACOB!!!
The cousins waiting in their "Team Jacob" shirts. I take credit for thinking of that, however Jacob didn't get it at first : )
Granna, Lyvi, Gwen and Brooke waiting with the signs.
So exciting! We had plenty of curious people wondering why such a large crowd was there.
Sylvia spots him!!! And Justin.... uh.... SIMBA?
The first hug.
He looks a bit different although I can't put my finger on exactly what has changed.
Gwen is still warming up to him.
The Ellsworth's.
The Alexander's
Mama and Papa Bear.
I don't know why the Smith's didn't get a picture at the airport with him, but they were there. Thanks Jacob for being such a good example to all of your nephews!!!!
FINALLY!! ;) I just wanted to clear up ANY confusion with the picture of us waiting for him... Nope I'm not prego!! (bad angle...right??) CUTE post!
ReplyDeleteSweet Team Jacob shirts
ReplyDeleteUh... Simba?lol!
ReplyDelete