Christmas morning went by so fast and I got so few pictures...that could be because at 4:30 in the morning I heard Max telling Briant "Hey Briant, we got electrical scooters!!!" I was disappointed that they didn't wait for us to look at their gifts, but obviously not enough to get out of bed and start taking pictures! They loved every minute and that's what make me happy. We woke Gwen up at 6:30 to finish opening gifts. She gave the best reactions of all! I just sat there watching my little lovelies so grateful for them! I am one happy momma!
Christmas on Sunday is my favorite. I loved the spirit that was felt during church. I didn't think it was possible but Christmas is much more exciting as a parent than as a child! Yay for happiness!
Karen, I loved this blog. It really captured your feelings for your children. You are such a good Mom. Jared is lucky.
ReplyDelete