Briant is in the middle of his baseball season. Their pictures just came back.... don't they look handsome?
I forgot to take a picture of Gwen in her Easter dress so I dressed her up again today for the shot. And yes that is Max holding her up, yes he is wearing an over sized jersey and yes his nipple is exposed.We had a lot of fun jumping off of Sarah and Justin's stairs onto this love sac.
Gwen loved being thrown onto it.
Does Max have any legs?
Briant did a twist through the air....
....so naturally Max tried to one up his brother.Every Friday night the boys fall asleep watching a movie. When I went to put them in bed I found them holding hands. It was really sweet.
p.s. if anyone makes fun of either of them for this you will die!Another lovely time coloring Easter eggs at the McAllister's
Kendal bought a really cool tie-dye kit and Briant and Max were in heaven.

Gotta love Max's buckers!
Lyndi had her baby shower and it was a lot of fun to see everyone. We don't get together very often with Christy living in Oregon and Lyndi in Nevada.

On Good Friday my Mom's side of the family got together to visit my Grandmother's grave and Alice's grave. There was a really sweet spirit there. I am glad that Briant and Max think about her and talk about her often. Max gets a little confused sometimes.... if you ask him what Gwen's full name is he says "Alice Jane Burr".
After the cemetery we went to a park nearby for breakfast and an Easter egg hunt.

Don't mind the pink baskets, I forgot to bring their very manly basketball and Batman baskets.

Brent and Errin got to join us this year. I love having them here.


This was the kids' final picture with Jacob before he left on his mission. We miss you Jake and it is really nice to see you holding Gwen! (Jacob doesn't hold babies until they can support themselves)

I was able to go on Briant's field trip to the Wildlife Zoo. He was in a fun group with his friends Grant and "Dubby"
We got to ride the Sky ride. I don't recommend this for 6 year old boys.... they love to spit on things.
We also fed the Giraffes.
Giraffes have the ugliest tongue. It is about as long as Briant's arm when it is all the way out!

I think the log ride was my favorite.... but too short.

Here's Briant's whole class.

For Jacob's farewell Sarah and I dressed the girls up in matching outfits. Yes, I am aware that the puff on Gwen's head is the actual size of Gwen's head. We got a lot of crap from everyone but I thought they were adorable.

At Alyvia's birthday party Papa busted out Snoopy. Everyone loves a pony ride.

FAMILY FUN DAY!
Nothing is better than a school carnival.


Dubby hung around us the whole time. Which was great because he is Briant's best friend and therefore Max worships him.
Briant and Dubby did this obstacle course. Dubby won.
.
The dunk tank was every one's favorite. Briant was able to dunk the kid, unfortunately Max wasn't.

Oh my heavens Karen, Gwen is beautiful! I have not seen her for a while and i cant believe how big she is. She is seriously gorgeous. Love that purple on her. You all look great and look like you have been very busy! See you at preschool!
ReplyDeletei love the huge puff on her head!!! and i am sure brent would love it too if he saw it!
ReplyDeleteI love: Gwen's Easter dress, Max without legs, Max's buckers, your hotness at that shower, Briant & Max holding hands sleeping, and the humongous headband puff.
ReplyDeleteI do not love that giraffe's tongue.
It was fun seeing you at lunch, I was bugged I had to leave early.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Alice's head stone! SO CUTE! That picture of Max and no legs is SO funny! (only Max!)
ReplyDeleteHi! I just found your blog link on Tami's blog. I loved seeing your pictures and fun family life. :-) I won't comment on everything, because this was the first time I visited and there was alot to catch up on. What a treat it is for you to help get Rachel ready for her special dances.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad we're family.
I LOVED Gwen's little puff ball...oh and your wavy hair too! Looks like ya'll are having a blast!
ReplyDeleteMax's pic of no legs was my fav. made me laugh. Thanks for that.