Our friends Bruce and Rosie invited us and Sarah, Justin and Alyvia over for dinner and a bonfire on Friday. The food was yummy and the entertainment was great.

Briant and Max could not get enough marshmallows in their mouths fast enough. And yes Max still has this jersey on. (He has been a little obsessed with wearing jerseys lately, just ask Sarah)
Bruce busted out the "Laveen Light rail" and it was a huge hit.
Jared and Justin were begging for a ride so I was happy to oblige. I enjoyed pulling around my big toddlers until they decided to bail on me and I had no idea how to stop the mower. FUNNY GUYS!
Here is Bruce taking the kiddies for a ride. I am surprised that Alyvia looks happy here because unless I was holding her in the barrel she was crying. Thanks Chancellor's for a fun evening.!Gwen's first swim
I would have to say that Gwen's first swim was a success. My friend Rachael invited us over to her community pool during spring break and we had a lot of fun. The pool was heated so it was just the right temperature. There's nothing cuter than a chubby baby in a swimsuit. And yes I am well aware that Gwen and I are the same albino color. I usually don't start to look tan until August or September.Jacob

My brother-in-law Jacob went through the Temple for the first time a few weeks ago, he leaves to Paraguay in April. Jared was not able to make it due to working late. It was a great experience. Jacob is the youngest of the Burr's and it's awesome to know that all of Jared's siblings have been to the Temple.Max and his Bike
We went to the park across the street earlier this month to teach Max to ride his bike. He is not the most patient little fella but we managed to encourage him enough to stick it out.

Gwen and Briant were happy spectators.
GO MAX!
Your kids are getting so big. Looks like lots of fun over there!
ReplyDeletelooks like you have been having some FUN! I'm lovin' the swim suit on Gwen...and her little flamingo shirt! Ali had on like that last summer from old navy...I LOVED it! You have such a fun sense of style...she is one LUCKY little girl to have you for her mama!
ReplyDelete