Here is a little clip of Gwen in the hospital. With everything she had to go through she was still such a happy baby. Don't mind the beeping in the background, every time she kicked her feet it would set off the monitors.
Karen- I'm sorry that Gwen has been having such a hard time. Thank heavens they figured out what was wrong, that must have been frustrating! She is such a cutie. Your mom says she looks like you...she really does. I'm glad I found your blog, it's so fun to catch up! -Cherisse (Chad's wifey)
Hey it is Catherine- I hope Gwen is doing okay. It is so scary when they get sick. We will bless Marlee in phx this sunday in my moms ward at 9 & have a lunch in after at moms. You guys are welcome to come-we would love to see you!
It was good seeing you the other day. I miss my red head fix. I used to have horrible asthma too when I was little. I grew out of it in about Junior High. She could grow out of it someday too. We miss you guys.
How come I never knew you had a blog until this moment? I'm also glad for the update on Gwen, I didn't realize what all you were going through. I hope things get back to normal, soon. Let me know if you want to cut some hair sometime! :-)
aww this gets me. its so sad seeing her with tubes in her nose but i love seeing her happy! i love my baby gwen!
ReplyDeleteKaren-
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that Gwen has been having such a hard time. Thank heavens they figured out what was wrong, that must have been frustrating! She is such a cutie. Your mom says she looks like you...she really does. I'm glad I found your blog, it's so fun to catch up!
-Cherisse (Chad's wifey)
Hey it is Catherine- I hope Gwen is doing okay. It is so scary when they get sick. We will bless Marlee in phx this sunday in my moms ward at 9 & have a lunch in after at moms. You guys are welcome to come-we would love to see you!
ReplyDeleteIt was good seeing you the other day. I miss my red head fix. I used to have horrible asthma too when I was little. I grew out of it in about Junior High. She could grow out of it someday too. We miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteCute family. I can't believe how big your boys are. The last time I think I saw you, you had just had Max. Time goes so fast.
ReplyDeleteKaren,
ReplyDeleteHow come I never knew you had a blog until this moment? I'm also glad for the update on Gwen, I didn't realize what all you were going through. I hope things get back to normal, soon. Let me know if you want to cut some hair sometime! :-)