Rachel went to her first dance on Saturday. I almost didn't make it to do her hair. I spent most of the afternoon at the emergency room with Gwen, she's fine now just some respiratory problems. Anyway, it was fun to get Rachel all ready for the dance.(I promise this is the last post for today.)
So lovely. Even eating a green bean. I love her hair.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Someone has been "bloggon' busy!" I love Her hair... it turned out SO pretty! ... and I almost didn't recognize Gwen without her bow!:) Those are some CUTE pictures!
ReplyDeletethanks karen! you are the best! i am so grateful for you and your hair and makeup talents! my hair was the prettiest for sure! what would i do without you do help me with my style? even on a hard day! amazing back rub, here we come!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously Gwen is a clone of your sister and brother. I cant believe how much they resemble eachother.
ReplyDeleteSorry sweet baby gwen was in the hospital. Hopes shes feeling better.
Your fam is so adorable. I love Gwen's hair! Good to talking to you today.I hope you had luck finding what you were looking for.
ReplyDeleteHi Karen, I am glad that I can keep up on your fam now!
ReplyDeleteI heard that you have a blog!! What is this world coming to???? Now I feel like I can keep tabs on your family!
ReplyDeletelove
christy
I love love love Rachel & her hair looks fab! She is lucky to have you at her services!
ReplyDelete