
We had a great Memorial Day weekend camping with some friends, despite the freezing cold weather. The kids had so much fun with their friends that we went with, and not so much fun with the neighboring children who one of them ended up shoving a fist full of mud in Briant's mouth. Don't worry, I took care of business with that little punk! Here are some of the highlights from the trip.
We set up camp....

we rode bikes....


Jasperswung in swings....


climbed trees....


played in meadows....



caught hail in our mouths....

shot potato guns....
From the left: Briant, Gavin, Haddli, Hallie, Jasper, Hannah, Jack, Max and Wade with his back to us.
Wadeplayed kick ball....

cuddled.... I know, not my best angle

blew bubbles....with our shirts off

stoked the fire.... again, with our shirts off. What can I say, Torel is comfortable in his own skin

posed for pictures....



Lisa, Gwen, Garth, Dierdre and Torel
Hallie
took naps....

stuffed a lot of food in our faces....
and really enjoyed each others company. Thanks for a great trip Eagar's and Nichols. Maybe next time we will have more camping equipment so we don't have to mooch!
i didnt know you could take so many pictures!! haha... i am impressed with your blogging... remember when you made fun of us...
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling family. The campsite was beautiful. I bet you had a time you will never forget. Love you Granna
ReplyDelete