Monday, May 25, 2009

OUCH!

About two weeks ago I got a call from the nurse at Briant's school saying that he had fallen down and scrapped up his knees. She thought he should probably come home. I humored her and sent Jared to pick him up (he works about 5 min. from the school). Jared said that when he picked him up there was still a lot of blood dripping down his legs. This picture doesn't show how bad it really was (it was taken about a week later). Poor guy.
All of his classmates saw it happen and felt really bad so they all wrote him letters. These are a few of my favorites and I have a sneaking suspicion that they were all from the same person.


1 comment:

  1. Poor boy! Were the letters from a little chic! hahaha That happens when your to stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete