Friday, September 4, 2009

My Little Angel

Two years ago today little Alice entered our lives. We think about her often, and the boys ask about her often. She will always be a sweet part of our lives and we can't wait to hold her in our arms again.



4 comments:

  1. K don't look at these pictures while listening to "Better Together" by Jack Johnson it'll make you cry. Or me cry. One of the 2. Happy Birthday Alice! We love you!

    I went to a museum today and was looking at art from Alice in Wonderland...made me think about Alice. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Alice & Cooper are little buddies in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I remeber the services like it was yesterday! I can't believe its already been two years. It was such a beautiful service. You and Jared are amazing people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe this is 2 years ago. Just so you know I think about her too!

    ReplyDelete