Monday, May 17, 2010

Last week....

I forgot to send my poor son with a lunch on his field trip. Thank you Sarah and Sylvia for being in the food court when his class was coming out of the IMAX! Sarah said he was on the verge of tears until they brought him over some Subway.

When he got home from school he told me that he ate everything they bought for him so that he didn't waste any of their money! He really is an angel!


I realized that my 12 year old nephew Mason is only about an inch shorter! I really am a midget!

Sylvia caught Lyvi and Gwen giving each other a kiss goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah and I were so happy to be there at the food court when Briant needed help. He is an angel! Gary and I love watching him play ball, he is so athletic! Max will be just like his big brother. I love the picture of you and Mason, I laugh everytime I see it. Jacob was surprised to see how tall Mason had become! What can I say about Gwen and Lyvi, BFF. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete