I am sad every time school ends. Not because I don't want Briant home but because I never think that the next teacher can ever compare to the one he just had. That was not the case this year and I am sure next year will not let me down but it's hard to imagine. Briant had every one of his friends in his class this year and we (all the moms) are fighting to keep it that way.
From the left: Will, Gray, Briant, Dubby and Ben on the ground not cooperating!
I think everyone was a little slap-happy!From the left: Will, Gray, Briant, Dubby and Ben on the ground not cooperating!
Emmie
I finally got Ben to pose, he probably wouldn't have if he would have known that Sofia and Payton were giving him bunny ears!

So adorable. I am sad that Briant is out of first grade. He is growing up too fast. I am so happy he has so many friends. Love you Briant!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay I can't believe he is done with first grade!!! And Gwen...oh man, she is so dang cute!
ReplyDelete