Saturday, July 17, 2010

I can't wait until I'm 8!

A BIG happy birthday to Briant! Briant was born first by no mistake. He is an awesome example to his siblings. He is patient, kind, funny, tender, helpful and loving. I enjoy his company and love the spirit he brings into our family. When the kids stayed with my mom while Jared and I were at Lake Powell, my mom asked him if he was scared to be baptized and in a very matter of fact way he simply replied "No". He knows who he is and I have no doubt that he will continue to make good decisions throughout his life. We love you Briant or "Fritz"(Jared's name for him?)

On July 10th Briant was baptized. It was such a sweet experience....it moved me so much I even got up to share my testimony. Gotta love those outfits!

Gwen and Sally

Briant and Bishop Rebich
We were so grateful that Jared's Grandma could attend!
There were so many people there to support Briant that they had to move us to a bigger room for the confirmation. When we got into the room the Bishop asked Briant to stand up on a chair and look at everyone that was there to support him. Just like his mama his face turned bright red and he was completely embarrassed! He tried hard not to smile. We felt a lot of love that day.
After the baptism we had everyone over for a swim party. I think it was the perfect day!

2 comments:

  1. His birthday dessert looks scrumptious. He really is the best kid. You look hot in your ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary and I loved being there. We wouldn;t have missed it for the WORLD!

    ReplyDelete