We have a Lunt (my moms side) reunion every two years. This year it was at a cabin in Lakeside. My Dad, Mom, Derek, Jason, Rachel, Cole, Shauna, Errin, and I were able to go. Shauna, Errin and I were husband less but thanks to my angel mother, we managed! Tami was planning on attending but received news at a routine checkup that at 18 weeks her baby had died. They named him Jeremiah and he was a little more than 7 oz. They feel peace and are doing well. We were sad to not have them there.
Get ready for picture over-load!
Shauna always had her camera ready so I let her do the picture taking. These pictures are all courtesy of her.
One of the nights Rachel and my cousin Taylor organized Minute-to-win-it...
This one was stacking and unstacking cups...I believe my cousin Curtis on the left won.

We went on a hike (nature walk). These trees smelt like vanilla.
I love Sally Belle

My Aunt Suzanne brought stuff to have the kids make their own ice cream. You put all the ingredients in a bag and surround that bag with a bag full of ice. Then you throw it back and forth. Fun to watch and yummy to eat.
They had to put petroleum jelly on their noses and move cotton balls from one bowl to the next....hilarious. No one could get the cotton off! I don't remember who won this one.
You place an Oreo on your forehead and without using your hands move it down to your mouth. My uncle Dale killed us all!
At night Jones came alive. He was so excited to play with balloons.
There were several pictures of my mom with the kids. Bless her heart!Derek and Sally

I love Sally Belle

My Aunt Suzanne brought stuff to have the kids make their own ice cream. You put all the ingredients in a bag and surround that bag with a bag full of ice. Then you throw it back and forth. Fun to watch and yummy to eat.
She likes to have her picture taken
Sally came up to Gwen and said "want ta dow see da horses? Der over der!" Then she took her hand and they walked off. It was very tender. Every morning Gwen would wake up and be very excited to see her little cousins. She would say "Hi Lilly" (she couldn't say Sally).
The kids loved the yarn craft.
Sally came up to Gwen and said "want ta dow see da horses? Der over der!" Then she took her hand and they walked off. It was very tender. Every morning Gwen would wake up and be very excited to see her little cousins. She would say "Hi Lilly" (she couldn't say Sally).
The kids loved the yarn craft.
Shauna and Rachel set up a photo booth with props. Shauna took over 180 pics. These are some of my favorites...
Cole
































That last one of Max waving his little cow hand is one my faves. I think he wore that thing in every picture.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun trip. Your kids are soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great time! Love the picture of Gwen sitting on the chair. Cute!
ReplyDeleteSeriously? did you spell my name "LEIsel"? Good thing we have a mutual love for eachother. I think I might have taken offense. JK. :-)
ReplyDeleteSorry, I know another LEIsel and I get confused.
ReplyDelete