All the participants minus Sylvia who got a head start! The numbers for this race are dwindling! Too many old men and pregnant woman this year!
Briant stuck with it the entire way!
Rush and Daisy Dog
Jacob (Team Paraguay)
Sexy, uh I mean Justin
Sylvia (Also a member of team Paraguay)
Riley also stuck with it to the end!!!
Carley got her hands on all the little girlies to give them a makeover.
I was really lazy about taking pictures on this trip so I didn't get a picture of the finished product on everyone but here is Kenzie.
Gwen couldn't be happier.
She looks a bit like a woman of the night! Love those daddy-long-leg lashes!
Oh and Carley also got her hands on a few of the adults! Luckily no one took my picture, it was scary!
Ryan did a really cool craft with the kids.
This is one that Max made.
Gwen opened a gift from Granna and Papa...her birthday was two days later. This shopping cart already has a LOT of miles on it and going strong.
Gary and Rush also put together a really cool swing that I failed to get a picture of : ( It was loved by all!
Happy Reunion!

I want this kind of reunion! Let's make it happen! Team paraguay makes me laugh.. but I have to even hold back a smile right now cause technically I'm in class writing an essay.. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun weekend! Except for Sarah's accident.
ReplyDelete