Monday, October 24, 2011

Gwen's 3rd Birthday

The word on her shirt says it all! My mom got this for Gwen and although she is sweet, we are having to undo some of the Diva we put in her!
She loves to watch this dress twirl!


Kendal and Martin got her this dress. EVERY day she asks to wear the "Kendal" dress!

Marshmallow pop anyone?

Jared and I got her a Y-Bike. She has gotten really fast on it...so has Max.

Another obsession right now is Hello Kitty or in Gwen's words "Hello Titty" I still laugh everytime she says it!


We celebrated Kendal's birthday at the same time.

Lauren made Gwen a Barney cake! As I am typing this right now Gwen is watching Barney! Lauren always makes very yummy desserts! The frosting on the inside of the cake was bright green!

Gwen really is such a special and important part of our family. We can't help but smile and laugh when we are around her! She amazes us with how independent she is. She loves to cuddle and read. If she had the choice she would be outside riding bikes all day. She just graduated from ISR and can now swim like a little fish! Even though I am mentally exhausted by the end of the day I wouldn't have it any other way!
Happy Birthday Gwen!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: