Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A First For Everything

Briant is officially the first of our children to need stitches, or in this case, dermabond! We've been lucky and I am knocking on wood right now that we stay lucky as far as injuries go! This beauty happened at football practice when Briant and another teammate hit heads. It's flag football so they don't wear helmets. Anyway, both of them had huge gashes and needed medical attention. I am kicking myself that I didn't take pictures the next couple of days. Two days later, Briant woke up with his eye swollen shut! We forgot to ice it. That day happened to be Sunday and he got called on in Primary to help out in singing time. The music lady forgot his name for a split second and instead asked  "scar-face" to come up and help! I laughed really hard and Briant's face went really red (he takes after his momma!). Can you guess what Max calls him half the time now???
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I just Laughed out loud. Did she really call him "scar-face" ? Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about your accident. You are a tuff little guy. I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete