Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Maxine

Maxine
Maxie
Tow-Mater
Three names we call this seven-year-old! He claims he hates them all but I think he secretly likes the names! Max is always so happy! He giggles and makes me giggle all day. He is my cuddler. He is perfectly happy being by himself or with friends. He loves to mop the floors and would do it several times a day if I let him, and I'd let him if I didn't keep running out of pine sol! Max has an obsession with all things living. He would give his left leg to have a dog, but I am not up for the responsibility. Instead I let him have reptiles, Lizzy the snake and Sally the salamander. He is not into sports like Briant but still plays them for the heck of it. Watching him on the field makes me smile...usually he is chasing a bug, chewing on the flags, or sitting down with a glove on his face. He is so unique and we love him so much!!! Happy 7th!

For his party he took some friends to Flip Dunk (like Jump Street). Then to Dairy Queen. Really he is so easy to please and had no interest in inviting a huge crowd. Wish I would have taken pictures but I was too busy bouncing around and trying to not pee my pants : )
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Will you get the kid a dog!... For cryin out loud! Ps I miss watching him play t-ball while balancing his glove on his head. He's pretty talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Maxine not to name his salamander after my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max you are a sweetheart. Happy 7th Birthday. Wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete