Phoenix children's museum



We took my nephew Owen with us to this awesome museum (thanks to Natalie for the membership). Their favorite part is the noodle jungle. Who wouldn't love running through a bunch a pool noodles hanging from the ceiling?
Christmas morning.






Max and Briant were so excited about their stockings that they looked right past what they have been begging for, a DS! According to them this was the best Christmas ever! Gwen loves her dress (I mean I love Gwen's dress). Hope it fits soon.
Nativity scene with the Lunts.

Max as a wise man.

The whole gang. Briant is Joseph.

Little baby Jesus (in pink).
The APS light parade with the McAllisters. Jared was at work that night.
Yeah!!! Welcome to the "blog" world! I LOVE your family pictures, they turned out SO good!
ReplyDelete~ I also LOVE Gwen's new dress! Too Cute!
WOW! Is this for real??? Its about time. love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteHave I mentioned you starting a blog made my new year? It looks hot. I forgot to steal Gwen's new dress while I was there.
ReplyDelete