I went and got Gwen's ears pierced on Saturday. It looks so cute but I felt bad doing that to her especially because they had to take one out and do it again.

I think Briant wanted her ears pierced more than anyone.

Her ear looks infected in this picture but that is just the purple ink they used to mark the spot.
WOW! karen she looks just like you in that picture with her smiling. so cute!
ReplyDeleteYAY for Gwen! She looks SO cute! I love that picture of her and Briant... her smile is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteI love her little silver ball studs.
ReplyDeleteyeah!!! you have a blog... it is so so so exciting!!! give gwen a big kiss for us!
ReplyDeletekaren, i didn't know you blogged. send over your email at slfaller2001@yahoo.com so i can invite you over to mine. talk to you soon. lindsay
ReplyDeleteand boy, max is the cutest little thing...
I just have to say how much I miss you guys.. looking at your blog is totally making me cry.. I've missed all of Gwen's life - SHE IS SO CUTE!! This picture of her and Briant is to die for! I seriously miss you guys so much. You all look so good! Tell the McAllisters I say hello! Oh and Jared too :) Your blog is super cute too! I'll have to have someone help me start one, I'm Clueless!! Love you Karen Burr!!
ReplyDelete