
The boys trying to stay awake.

Briant, Errin, Max, Me, Owen and Shauna.

Max wasn't so sure about holding something on fire.
We had a lot of fun at my mom's on New Year's Eve. Like always, at midnight we light Christmas trees on fire and blow up ginger bread houses.
Thanks Kalene for the picture.
It took a lot of convincing but I managed to get Jared to stay home with Gwen so she could sleep.
They're probably little cause you saved them off email...I can send you the big versions if you want.
ReplyDeleteYou are a blogger. I love it! I saw Gwen's dress on sale yesterday. Hope you got a deal:)
ReplyDeleteWhen you I get to see your face in person??
I love the family picture on the top of your blog! Everyone looks so good! I have yet to see a McBride family picture where everyone looks good. It's hard with a family of 5! I'm so glad you have a blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the blog! When will Jared be posting?????
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you made a blog! I just saw the link to it on Tami's. Cute, cute picture on your header.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you have a blog now. Your boys look so big and Gwen is soooo cute. I am sure you are loving having a little girl!!
ReplyDeleteHey Karen,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog through Ashlee's by way of Deirdre's . . . hope you don't mind. Your boys are so grown up and gorgeous!!! And, you have a baby girl (so beautiful) . . . me too!! Emma was born on August 29 while Adam was in Iraq (he got to come home for 2 weeks b/c she was 5 weeks early). Hope all is well for your guys! We've been in San Antonio 2 years and are really enjoying it. My blog is web.mac.com/agemballs if you're ever interested (and I'm on Facebook). Take Care, Erinn