Monday, August 24, 2009

Finally

I am finally getting around to posting the pictures from the Burr family reunion. I think this was the best year yet! The men rebuilt the tree house and zip line. I think the little boys spent most of their time in the fort (sorry no picture) and up in the tree house. The food was great and the company was even better!


Rush and Ryan helping with the tree house.


Gary with his working gloves on.

Justin pretending he is helping with the tree house.


Jared sawing some wood.


Briant passing up tools.



The boys enjoying the finished tree house. Thanks to everyone who helped send the kids down the zip line!
Gwen was swinging when the cord that was holding it up broke! (see background) She landed on her booty but was a little scared!


Gwen opening up her present. (her first doll) Thanks Granna and Papa!

Gwen eating her birthday muffin with frosting! She was very girly about it. The frosting never even touched her outfit!

Taking a nap with her dolly.


Sorry Neil! Sarah threw me under the bus and now it's your turn.


Cami enjoying the BUMBO!

Jared and Winnie!

Max enjoyed a ride on Jared's shoulders.

This year Ryan started the tradition of running a marathon to the main road and back. I don't run so I didn't participate but it sure was a lot of fun to watch everyone else compete!


Sarah and Justin in their gear!


Everyone before the race.

Sarah and I loaded the kids in the back of Gary's truck to hand out water to the runners.

Sylvia along the way.

Jenny taking advantage of our services.


Go Carly!

Hardcore Jared

Ryan got an ankle injury along the way but still finished the race!

Neils tunes helped him keep a steady pace.

Rush started out the race doing great but unfortunately decided to cheat at the end which was an automatic disqualification! Neil, second place is rightfully yours.

I don't even know what number Justin finished but he looked GOOD!


Jared accepting his first place trophy.... a Blooming Vista T-Shirt!


Paisley and Gwen sure loved bath time!

We played glow in the dark frisbee. There were a few bumps and bruises from being hit with the frisbee but no hard feelings, except....



....I nearly peed my pants when this came running out of the trees. Even though I knew it wasn't real and was probably a family member, it still scared me and everyone else including JARED and RYAN silly! It ended up being Rush. You definitely got us!



Gwen spent most of her time in this swing (after it was reinforced and tested to make sure it wouldn't fall again!)

Gwen and Cami enjoyed the outdoors.


Kenzi and Lyvi doing a little dance.


A little down time.

This was Tate's perch. Anytime he had a treat or just needed to take a breather this is where you could find him.


Carley and Cami trying to take a little nap.


Eating some veggies. Yum!

Neil and Paisley

The first day was very windy but it felt great.


Ryan and his caprison


Briant found a worm

Gary and Sylvia made this sign for Jacob who is on a mission.
HAPPY REUNION!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Karen, looking at these photos makes me want to go back. We all had such a great time. We missed Jake! But I want to say my favorite picture was of Gwen and Cami enjoying the out doors.

    ReplyDelete