Gwen had her first birthday today! We were at the Burr family reunion so she was surrounded by cousins (reunion pictures will be posted soon). Gwen has been the perfect baby. She has been my first baby to sit and play by herself and be happy! She gives me hope that babies can be enjoyable. I love her snaggle-tooth grin, her huge eyes with long curly eye-lashes, her chubby cheeks with dimples, her clapping, her scooting (my babies don't really do anything on time, so yes she is still scooting) and her sweet disposition. She is lucky to have two older brothers who adore her. Happy Birthday Winnie...we love you!

Happy birthday Shweet Baby! I tried calling but your mama didn't want to answer the phone. Her bow/onesie/socks are so cute.
ReplyDeleteI am amazed that she is already a year! I miss all of you!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY Shhhweet, Shhweety, Shhweetness Baby!! (I think I got all of Jareds nicknames) Thanks for the yummy dip n dots!
ReplyDeleteI'm bummed we missed it! :( Hope she had fun on her birthday!! She REALLY is such a shweety!!
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun at the cabin this year. Celebrating Gwens first birthday was one of the highlights. She is a doll. We love you Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeebaby.
ReplyDelete