The boy's had a fun Friday night a couple weeks ago. Their cousin Brennen was sleeping over and we had the McBride boys over while Scott and Becky went to a Diamond Backs game. Jared made this "fort" the day before and they spent most of their time in there. Their night also consisted of sword play, DS, swimming and a movie. They all got along really well. It was fun to have them over before another school year starts.
"Jerry" got really excited when I wanted to take a picture of him. The kid cracks me up!

Why is "Jerry's" name in quotations? Is that his alias?
ReplyDeleteI am impressed that Jared allowed a mess like a fort inside the house....and PS...I love Gwen's purple dress on the sidebar. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI was also impressed that Jared allowed that mess! Baby steps Ashlee. And his name is in quotations because his real name is Jared but if you ask him what it is it sounds like Jerry.
ReplyDeleteHey, why wasn't I invited. I love sleep overs. Jared I am proud of you letting the kids make a fort. Love you guys!!!
ReplyDelete