Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy B-Day Tow-Mater

Max's birthday celebration started on Saturday with a trip to the movies to see Where the Wild Things Are (I'm with Shauna...I don't recommend it for kids) They sat through it just fine but I could tell it wasn't what they were expecting. We brought his friend Jared and Briant's friend Bradley with us. After the movie we went to McDonald's for ice cream. Max has a sad face because he got his ice cream privilege taken away after several warnings. I know it's a little harsh on his birthday but he wasn't taking me seriously so I had to prove a point.




The next day, the 18Th was his actual birthday and we invited Kendal and Martin over for dinner and Delicious Sprinkles cupcakes...YUM!




Max has been wanting a mini trampoline to jump into the pool from and Kendal and Martin had one they never used so they surprised him with it. He was so excited...for now they just jump off the couch onto it until it is warm enough to swim again.


Gwen loved it just as much!


Earlier Sunday morning Kendal came over to give Max the second part of their gift. On top of the box were these huge sunglasses. If you know Jared he loves to tease and Max is well aware of this so he refused to try them on. Inside the box was a cool tie for church (which I loved) Thanks McAllisters!


Opening presents Sunday morning
Briant had to hold back Gwen...she kept crawling over and sitting on top of the presents.


As much as it killed us to buy Bakugan for him that is all he really wanted so we gave in.


This movie has been on repeat play for a few days now.
My mom and Jared's mom also took Max shopping and he picked out some Tech Decks, more Bakugan and a rocket!

Jared's sister Sarah came over today to watch Gwen and Briant while I took Max to the dentist to get a tooth pulled...it had an abscess(spelling?). She brought Max something he has been wanting for a long time...nasty goldfish! I have been putting off getting fish because they are pointless pets but Max told me "See mom, they aren't boring" I guess if you are the type of fish owner that polks them and likes to move their bowl from the shelf to the piano to the counter to almost your bed (I stopped him) than I suppose fish aren't that boring. He named them "Scary" and "Halloween". Thanks Sarah!


Gross! I had no idea the root was so big!
I think Max had a wonderful birthday. We feel so blessed to have him as a part of our family. We love his craziness, humor, random questions and Tow-Mater like teeth. We love you Max!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Max, I loved the pictures of your birthday. It was one of the birthdays that go on and on. I love those. I'm so happy you got some gold fish. Take good care of them. Love you

    ReplyDelete