Gwen was as happy as me to get our piano moved in.
Just a little preview of Gwen's Halloween costume....thanks Lyvi for the loaner.
Enjoying her banana muffin at the munch and mingle after church. Another dance for Rachel. Saturday was Homecoming. I love her dark hair especially with this dress!
I love love love the cute pictures of Gwenyth! The elephant one might be my favorite! and my awkward pose is also great. Thanks so much for everything dear sister!
I hope the costume still fits in a few weeks. Gwen looks so cute in her church dress. I'm sad lyvi doesn't fit in it anymore.
ReplyDeleteI love love love the cute pictures of Gwenyth! The elephant one might be my favorite! and my awkward pose is also great. Thanks so much for everything dear sister!
ReplyDeleteI am with Gwen and Karen, I am so happy about your piano. I love it. I also love Gwens Halloween costume and Rachels darling homecoming dress.
ReplyDelete