Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin carving

Last night was pumpkin night. The McAllister's came over to eat dinner and carve pumpkins. Kendal made the most delicious cupcakes ever! If I had the recipe I'd post it.

Briant did most of his by himself and I was very impressed.


Jared finishing up the dishes.
Max helping Martin


Max wanted to draw ghosts on the back of his pumpkin.
On the left was the one Max and I did, the middle was Briant's (Jared helped a little) and the owl on the right was Martin's (Kendal did great observing).


6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I'm glad the cupcakes turned out...I'm so anxious to try them!! Thanks for the haircut and company. Our blog is ormedance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those were the best looking pumpkins ever. I bet it was a fun evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! So cute and fun! Love your family picture at the top. Looks like you guys had fun carving pumpkins. Our blog is rwebsterfamily.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DANG! you got some good pumpkins going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pumpkins! Looks like it was a lot of fun! I can't remember the last time I carved a pumpkin, but somehow I can still remember how big of a mess all that stuff on the inside of the pumpkin makes! Our blog is themegamullins.blogspot.com. (Sorry I am lousy at updating it though!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know i want that recipe now... yummmm cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete