Monday, March 29, 2010

Basketball

Both boys just finished their basketball seasons. Jared would love to coach both teams however Max is still too young to play in the RAMMS league so Jared signed him up at the gym he works out at. The problem is the gym he works out at is at a baptist church and they will not allow Mormons to coach! I think Max volunteered to say the prayer every week and finally the last week the coach gave in and let him pray! Don't we pray to the same God?

Briant's team went on to win the Championship! It was exciting to watch him improve throughout the season.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That's sad they wouldn't let Max pray til the end! And I'm pretty sure Jared could dribble the assistant coach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy and proud of the boys. Their testimonies will be so strong because of situations such as these. Love the pictures and hope to attend more games now that my sat. piano student is done. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete