Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Max's Random Comments

Max has said some interesting things lately....

Everyone that knows me knows that I am obsessed with trying to get Gwen to stop twirling her hair, she is creating bare patches. The other day in the car she was twirling and I was trying to get her to stop and Max said in all seriousness, "Mom, it's ok we can just take her to Bosley!" Gotta love commercials!

When we were at my parent's house for my Dad's birthday, Gwen, Rachel and I went to Target to pick some things up and I left Max with my Mom. My Mom was preparing a big dinner and Max was playing Wii. He put down his controller and said, "Grandma you've been working really hard, what can I do to help?" Sooo sweet!

And not so sweet...
Another car conversation... "Mom won't it be cool when you die I can have all your money!"
Um first of all I have no idea what money he is talking about and second I will be sleeping with one eye open!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I had to google what Bosley is and now I can't stop laughing. Between that and him in his undies and your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this picture! that kid is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love maximillion! Thank goodness he lives close by, he can keep me laughing and loving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stinkin funny! So I missed your call the other day. My phone was in the car. next time just come over. you do not have to call to come over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Karen-it's Megan Miles :) Max is truly one cute kid! Thanks for the great cut and color!!

    ReplyDelete