I had so much fun with the kids for spring break. I decided to not work that week so I could spend more time with them. We started off with going to the Sim's for some YUMMY home made brick oven pizza! Briant and Max loved making them! My favorite was dessert. Instead of pizza toppings we added a little butter, sugar, cinnamon and bananas!
I had to bribe Briant with a soda to smile for the picture.
I don't know why people don't take him serious.
Gwen stuck to eating mini pepperonis.
The next day was when Jared had to speak in Stake Conference. He did really well and even allowed my parents and his parents to attend.
On Monday we met with a bunch of people from the ward at the park for a little play day.
Tuesday was my dad's birthday so we went out there for dinner. I dropped Briant off at his cousins house to spend the night. (Thanks Jenny and Neil, he loved it!)
Wednesday we went to the Train Park. This was Gwen's first time and she was in love. She was completely still on the train ride just taking in all in. When it stopped she arched her back and screamed throwing the biggest fit I have ever seen. We got the same reaction from her when the carousel stopped. When I told Jared what happened he made sure to tell me that we will be buying her both a train and a carousel, and whatever else she wants! This is the same guy that never wanted a daughter....maybe because he knew she would have him wrapped!
Thursday we went roller skating at the gym. I love going there because it is only $2 to skate (including skate rentals) and we are usually the only ones there. Briant is getting pretty good, Max falls a lot....

....and Gwen gives dirty looks and likes to eat!

Friday we went to see this flick.It was funny...I laughed a lot.
We ended the week in Prescott where Jared and his cousin Pete participated in a bike/run race.
They both had a really good time and did well for being beginners ; )
It was freezing so during the race I took the kids to eat and to the dollar store. Look at these lovely treasures we found there.



sounds like a fun spring break! We miss you guys. Isn't it funny how spoiled little girls are by their Daddy.
ReplyDeleteI love Gwen's dirty looks:)
ReplyDelete