It came down to the last minute but I decided to go...I am glad I did. Even though out of almost 900 people in my graduating class only about 60 showed up (pathetic), most of the people I wanted to see came. It really was fun to see everyone. I almost won an award for being married the longest but a couple of girls beat me to it, one of them got married half way through our senior year! Darn...I could have used that massage gift certificate! It was a good excuse to get Christy down here so we could all get together. Good times!
The name tag I wore.



You look so cute! I like the picture on your name tag. Thanks for cutting my hair.
ReplyDeleteHOT MAMA!! You looked SO good... I thought for a second you had hair extensions... SO pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove Love LOVE your top! You looked gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehaha go toros!
ReplyDeleteI called to see how the reunion went but then I read your blog. It took me a while to find you and then I said Wow! You looked so great! I bet you had a wonderful time. Jared you missed out!
ReplyDeleteUUUMMMMM......Stop it with your cute little self!! You looked great.
ReplyDeletePlease let me have some genes you do so i can look that good at my 10-year school reunion! i LOVE your outift!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your outfit, now update your blog already!!
ReplyDelete-Brent
booooooooooo
ReplyDeleteenough family time already... update your blog! love errin
ReplyDelete