Saturday, September 4, 2010

1st day of school

It's hard to get a serious picture from either of them. School has been going well, Max has the teacher Briant had in Kindergarten... LOVE HER! And so does Max. When I asked how the first day went he held up a thumb and said "Great" If you know Max you can also picture his face as he was saying it. Briant doesn't hate school but doesn't love it either. He is lucky enough to have one of his best friends in his class. He has a teacher that is new to the school, she knows her stuff but she is not the warm and fuzzy Briant is used to. He's adjusting fine. And Gwen and I are too ; )
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yes I can picture Max saying that. I like it. And I'm a little jealous about the uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhh I wish I could have been there for the first day of school. I know Max and Briant will do good and make lots of friends. I can't believe Max has started Kindergarten. Way to go Max!

    ReplyDelete