Saturday, September 4, 2010

Burr Reunion!!!!!

Let's begin with the double deck er! We didn't have enough rope to make the swings low enough so this was the solution. The person on top gets a pretty crappy ride!
When these two don't have their electronic games to play board games get a LOT of use! The rules are also altered a tad.
The bike trailer was a big hit! Instead of individual rides why not make room for everyone?
All of the girl cousins except for Cami.
She's a wanderer.
Getting warmed up for the annual race. Go China?
Sarah and I took the kids in the back of the truck to hand out water to the people that felt like exercising.
Jared (smiley)
Justin (team China)
Ryan and Jenny (cheaters)
Neil (i tunes)
Rush and Riley (team Nom Nom)
The water hand er outers.
I'm sad I didn't get a picture of the huge rope swing that Rush risked his life to hang. SOOOO fun and SOOOO scary, especially when you have two strong men pulling you as high as you can go!
Another happy reunion! Next year will be even happier with two more babies and Jacob will be home! Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. That double decker swing would be a nice addition to Mom & Dad's backyard. And I would like the stories behind the team names, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have waited for this blog. Loved the pictures of the grandkids. Can't wait until next year. I think I have a chance in winning the 5K!

    ReplyDelete