Yes she's moody but I have loved every second of being her mom. I didn't know how different it was to be a mom to a daughter than to a son. There is something so sweet about it that can't be explained.
Gwen's obsessions at the moment are; pushing strollers, singing songs, telling Briant and Max "No", talking on the phone, dancing, being chased, any kind of finger play, EATING, and sitting on the toilet (no luck just loves sitting there). She has a special spirit that requires a lot of patience (Jared would tell you that I can't handle any more kids...at least not for a long time) but when I look into her HUGE eyes with those long curly eyelashes I melt. Jared melts even more! We love you Gwen, you make us VERY happy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks to Lauren for these tasties.
Candice Wood made this chocolate/peanut butter perfection for Gwen! She is very talented when it comes to cooking.
On Gwen's actual birthday, Jared's Aunt Janice had everyone over for dinner just to get together. Food and swimming, every one's favorite combo. Thanks Janice and Doug!

Tho big and tho beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt took me a minute Shauna, but I got it, then laughed.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you about raising a little girl. I don't know how to explain it either but, they sure are wonderful, even in all their naughtiness.
ReplyDeleteThis entry makes me miss Sweet Baby! You did a great job on your blog.
ReplyDelete